- Mastering CD / Stems Mastering
- "Radio Single" Mastering
- Mastered for iTunes (MFiT)
- Recording, Archive or Complete Catalog Remastering
- Audio Restoration: Editing / Dithering / Downsampling - Upsampling
- Back-up or Transfer from: DAT / Tape / CD / VINYL
- Digitizing: High Frequency Sampling Rate digital transfer
- Analog to Digital or Digital to Analog
- Complete Quality Control
- Tape Baking : A careful process of heating hydrolyzed tape under low heat over a long period of time to remove moisture. This makes the tape playable for a short time during which it can be re-mastered to a new tape.
Master Format for the replication available
- Audio CD (Redbook Master)
- DDP Master (Yellowbook Master)
- BLER Error Report / PQ Listing
* We can also deliver the files with our simple transfer service for approval purpose.
Mastering Format Accepted
- DATA CD or DVD: Keep the files as is original sampling rate. 24-bit of resolution is the best to work with at the mastering.
- DAT - (Digital Audio Tape)
- Tape ½’ or ¼’
- USB Key
- Audio CD (Wich is not the best...)
- Internet transfer
* When you are sending your files to the studio via Internet, it’s important to make a folder with all your files and compress it with a software (ZIP or RAR) to preserve the integrity of the data.
At The End...
We provide an Audio-CD Reference for approval, which is the same of as the Master for the replication plant. Also, we can deliver all the wave files via Internet for the approval of your project.
Another www.unik-art.ca creation